1. Did you know that 97% of text messages are read instantly? What’s more, the response rate is higher than any other form of contact.
2. SMS is very cost-effective. And if you use it to keep your customers or members informed, you can reduce inbound calls and queries to cut costs.
3. . Texts end up where you want them most—in the recipient’s pocket. When you’ve got something urgent to say, SMS is the way.
4. Haven’t you heard? Nobody likes junk mail anymore. Send a targeted SMS instead. It’s cheaper, quicker and you can measure the results.
5. Go ahead and get started.